Our Co-ordinates are N37 degrees 30 minutes 59.01 seconds W1 degree 58 minutes 50.90 seconds
Latitude 37.5167 Longitude -1.9667
- From the E15-A7 follow the motorway to Junction 553 signposted for Huercal Overa and also signposted to Sta Maria de Nieva.
- Depending which direction you are travelling in at the end of the slip road it will be signposted A327 Santa Maria de Nieva turn onto this road.
- You will be approximately 12 to 15 minutes from us depending on how you drive !. In the distance you will see Wind Turbines which are nearish to us.
- Follow the road through Santa Maria de Nieva (small village with beautiful church on left hand side).
- Still follow the road, there are a couple of small but deep drops in the road signposted like a humped back bridge you need to drive over these a bit slower.
- Past the sign to Los Lopez on the left hand side (our turning is about 3kms from here).
- You will then come to a twisty section of road with a white Indalo Man painted onto one of the rock faces on your right hand side, go round this bend and then the road straightens up again before a sharp left hand bend. On this bend on the right hand side you will see a signpost to Puertecico.
- Turn right at the Puertecico sign almost doubling back on yourself, this turn is a first gear turn as very steep hill. Follow this road round, there is a very sharp left turn at the top of this hill with a sheer drop so BEWARE. In the distance on the right hand side is our church.
- Once around the bends you will see a church on the right hand side in front of you. Go past the church and follow the road slightly to the left, there is a 40 speed sign in front of you keep this to your right hand side, you will go past four new build houses on your right hand side, and on the left is a house with number 12 (big ceramic house number and name).
- Take the next turning left immediately after this house and follow the road (about 200 metres) until you come to the end of the tarmac road into the Ramblas (dried river bed) you will then be passing on the left hand side a number of steep white terraces which is where we are.
- Once off the tarmac road you need to immediately turn around on yourself so you have the white terraces on your right hand side, this is our driveway. You will see the sign “Cortijo Los Lucas”. We are at the top of the drive.
- For parking we will be using the Rambla and then walk up the drive (sorry its a bit steep but we couldnt move the 300 year old house). Unfortunately directly outside the restaurant there is limited parking spaces, but if you require one of them please let us know when making your reservation.